In Happy Valley, the average listing price dropped slightly to $619,126 this year from a previous $649,734 seen last year. During the same period, inventory is noticeably increasing in this city year-over-year, with a 29.6 percent increase in for-sale listings last year alone. A few of the , making sure you and the family remain comfortable all winter. Relax after a long day of work while fully submerged in an enormous soaking tub, as featured in quite a few homes in this city. You might not have the culinary skills, but you’ll look like a master chef in one of the luxury granite kitchens available in many homes in the area.
- Live close to nature in ultra modern styling in Happy Valley
- Happy Valley residents vote to approve taxes for parks
- Penn State recruiting: RB Noah Cain loves ‘at-home feeling,’ plans to return to Happy Valley
- Should Bellingham allow ADUs? Here’s how two neighborhoods view the issue | The Bellingham Herald
- Michael Cohen helped Sean Hannity build real estate empire: report